Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2, Set
Available in the following combo's only.
120/70-17 and 160/60-17
120/70-17 and 180/55-17
120/70-17 and 190/50-17Bi-Compound rear tyre combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip.
Pirelli Enhanced Patch Technology (EPT) optimising the contact patch for improved grip.
Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimise wet behaviour
Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Front Tyres
Experience Pirelli technology derived from World Superbike testing and development. The Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 Tires offer Improved drainage, better wear regularity and advanced performance. Featuring tri-zone dual compound rear, the Diablo Rosso II has a high grip compound on the shoulders and a wet/mileage compound in the center.
- The Diablo Rosso II is the sportiest and most versatile road-oriented tire of the Rosso generation
- Diablo Rosso II is Pirelli's newest super sport radial for all riding conditions, including the wet
- Grip is enhanced even further by EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) developed in WSBK, which optimizes the contact patch for improved grip
- A maximum contact patch area is due tin part to an ICS (Integrated Contour Shaping) technology, complimenting handling and power of today's modern motorcycles
- Slick shoulder area maximizes grip at full lean which boosts confidence and performance while cornering
- Functional Groove Design (FGD) to optimize wet behavior
- W Speed rated except for 110/70R17 which is H speed rated
- D Spec tire is OE for 2013 Ducati's fitted with Rosso II tires
- W Speed rated except for 140/70R17 which is H speed rated